September 11, 2019
This week Megsy is chatting to Lucy Hagan from Osprey Europe about how to choose and fit the perfect backpack for your travels.
In this episode:
- What are the biggest mistakes women make when choosing a backpack?
- What to look for in a reliable and comfortable backpack?
- How to choose the right size for your travels?
- And some top tips for adjusting your new backpack to get the most out of it and save yourself a backache!
Shop at Osprey:
September 4, 2019
Megsy & Alice discuss the 50 most visited countries in the world for their level of travel safety for women. They discuss the best and worst 5 countries for safety and why they landed in the top and bottom of the list.
August 21, 2019
In this episode, Megsy and Alice are talking about dealing with travel anxiety. Where it comes from, what are some of the common symptoms and what you can do to overcome it.
To sign up for Alice's Take Charge Toolbox head here: teacaketravels.com/takechargetoolbox
August 7, 2019
In this episode, Megsy & Alice are going to cover some of the standard tips you gals need to know before heading out in the big wide world. They cover staying safe in your accommodation, what to wear and some safety gear you can get in advance to be super safe when travelling alone.
Go to foodfuntravel.com/gttresources
Use the code GTT10 to get $10 OFF your very own WanderSafe device today! Also if you are in need of Travel Insurance check out our favourite companies as well (it's all on the same page).
July 17, 2019
In this episode, Megsy chats to Lindsay and Meg from Dopes on the Road, one of the leading LGBT travel blogs. We discuss safety tips for travelling as a Lesbian, why it’s surprisingly more difficult to book an LGBT vacation when you're a woman and some of their favourite destinations where you can just be yourself.
To check out Meg & Lindsay's blog and social media head to: https://foodfuntravel.com/girls-talk-travel-guests/
July 6, 2019
This week Megsy & Alice are talking money money money...the thing that often stands in the way of you and your travel dreams!
In this episode we talk about:
- Creating vision boards
- Setting attainable goals
- Creating a Plan & Removing unnecessary expenses
- And why you need to remember to Treat Yo Self Girl!
For more Girls Talk Travel Resources head to: https://foodfuntravel.com/gttresources/
July 5, 2019
This week Megsy and Alice are joined by Alex from Travel Fashion Girl to talk all about packing!
- What are the biggest packing mistakes women make
- Essentials we never leave home without
- What’s the most useless thing we've travelled with - and will never travel with again!
- Alex's top tips for what to pack for travel in 2019
To check out Alex's blog and social media head to: https://foodfuntravel.com/girls-talk-travel-guests/
July 4, 2019
This week Megsy & Alice have a chat with popular travel blogger Adventurous Kate where we find out what her TOP Solo Female Travel Destinations are for 2019.....there's a few she mentioned that surprised even us!
In each destination we talk about:
- Travel Safety - things to know before you go
- Affordability Fator
- Tourist Highlights & What NOT to Miss
To check out Kate's blog and social media head to: https://foodfuntravel.com/girls-talk-travel-guests/
July 3, 2019
In this - who the hell are Megsy & Alice episode we interview each other to give you guys a bit more of an idea about who we are and where we've been and discuss:
- How long we've been travelling
- Why we travel?
- What is our style of travelling?
- What was our first travel experience?
- The one place we think all women should travel to!
- The number one item that we don’t leave home without when we travel
- What makes us want to help other women travel